The Uzbekistan administration must not fall for atheist freemasons and atheist Zionists’ stratagems aimed against innocent Muslims, and must treat all its citizens with love and affection.
* It is no secret that important bodies and positions in the Uzbekistan state are occupied by atheist Zionists and atheist freemasons. These circles that have installed themselves inside the Uzbek administration are trying to influence Mr. Kerimov by way of various ruses and stratagems. But the fact is that Mr. Kerimov is a Turkic nationalist and advocate of the Turkish-Islamic Union. He needs to be on his guard against atheist Zionist and atheist freemasons maneuvering and to avoid falling into their traps.
* The most important way for Uzbekistan, which was crushed for years beneath the oppression and ruthlessness of the communist regime, to achieve wealth, enlightenment and development, is for it to take its place under the umbrella of the Turkish-Islamic Union. The Turkish-Islamic Union is not an idea that Uzbekistan needs to be wary of or imprison its advocates and repress moves made in that direction. On the contrary, the loving and democratic nature of the Turkish-Islamic Union is for an Uzbekistan that wants peace, security and its own well-being.
* A very erroneous policy is being adopted toward advocates of the Turkish-Islamic Union in Uzbekistan, in which people have been sentenced to 8-12 years’ imprisonment since 2008 for “espousing the foundation of a state of Great Turkey” and for reading the works of Bediuzzaman Said Nursi, and in which innocent people are being oppressed for no reason. There is nothing criminal about espousing the foundation of a state of Great Turkey, the Turkish-Islamic Union in other words, or reading the works of Bediuzzaman Said Nursi.
* Bediüzzaman Said Nursi is the renovator of the faith of the last century, one of the most worthy, virtuous and respected scholars in the history of Islam. Bediüzzaman's works are a source of light, love, tolerance, compassion and affection. It is impossible for anyone who reads the works of Bediuzzaman Said Nursi and adopts this holy figure’s moral values as a role model to harbor any separatist or violent ideas. Bediüzzaman spent some 30 years of his life under the harshest prison conditions and was subjected to numerous injustices, but always advised his friends and followers to be moderate, loving, forgiving and well-natured. Those who follow in his path are also obedient to the state, respectful of its laws, balanced, peaceful, moderate, loving, and tolerant.
* It is clear that the reason why the Uzbek administration regards these people as a threat, in its own eyes, is due to misinformation and misdirection. The Uzbek administration must not be taken in by atheist Zionists and atheist freemasons who wish to prevent Uzbekistan from growing strong, developing and progressing. The works of Bediuzzaman Said Nursi are not a threat to Uzbekistan; on the contrary, they are works that lead to unification and peace, that strengthen loyalty to the state. The Uzbek administration needs to see this and to adopt a proper attitude toward the Students of Nur, who wish to protect and defend the Uzbek state and are working in the best interests of Uzbekistan.
* It is entirely inappropriate and unnecessary for the Uzbek administration to be concerned by the idea of the Turkish-Islamic Union. Turkishness and Islamic moral values are the soul of the Uzbek people. Almost all the Uzbek people want the Turkish-Islamic Union and support it with all their hearts. It is obvious that the establishment of that union will be in the interests of the Uzbek state. The efforts to distance Uzbekistan from the union, even though it will clearly bring enlightenment, wealth, development and strength to the country, is a ruse on the part of atheist Zionists and atheist freemasons. We think the Uzbek administration is sufficiently foresighted and forward looking not to fall into that trap.
* The foundation of the Turkish-Islamic Union is drawing closer by the day. It is a serious error, one that needs to be rectified at once, to oppress innocent people who read the works of Bediuzzaman Said Nursi at a time when the whole Turkish-Islamic world is fervently and excitedly striving to have the union established and when the unity awaited for centuries is finally at hand. We expect the Uzbek administration to treat all the Turks, Muslims and the public living in Uzbekistan, including the Ahiska Turks, with love and affection and to rectify this great mistake without further ado.
The Turkish-Islamic Union is a union of love. It is a union of affection, a union of hearts. The bases of this union are love, altruism, helping others, compassion, tolerance and understanding. The aim of the union is also to achieve the highest levels in respect for human beings and in art, science and technology. Once the union is established, not just Turkish societies and Muslims, but the whole world, will attain enlightenment.
The Turkish-Islamic Union will be a laic, modern, progressive and democratic one. The laic structure of this union will protect both believers and unbelievers, and people of all ideologies and beliefs. Muslims, Jews, Christians, and even Buddhists, atheists, agnostics and materialists, in short everyone, will be free to express their opinions and live as they choose under the umbrella of this union based on the principles of laicism, democracy and the supremacy of the law.
Unity will bestow enormous strength on the Turkish-Islamic world. With the founding of the Turkish-Islamic Union, the whole world will breathe easier. Terror will come to an end, raw materials will be used in the most efficient manner, and both those in possession of such resources and those who wish to make use of them will be protected,the economic and social order will be protected and cultural conflicts will disappear entirely.
The Turkish-Islamic Union will bring peace to the world. The Turkish-Islamic Union will first and foremost resolve the disputes between Muslim countries and bring peace to the Islamic world; it will also oppose all those movements that incite war and conflict in the world as a whole, and will be a force capable of preventing all initiatives aimed at provoking war.
The Turkish-Islamic Union will revitalize trade and strengthen the economy. Union among Muslim countries in the economic, political, and cultural arenas will permit the less developed to make rapid progress and those countries which already possess the requisite means and infrastructure to use these as efficiently as possible.
The Turkish-Islamic Union will cause regeneration throughout the Turkic and Muslim worlds. Thanks to the Islamic common market that will be set up, products from one country will be easily marketed in another, without becoming caught up in quotas or national frontiers. Trade zones will grow, all Muslim countries will enjoy an increase in market share, exports will rise, leading to an acceleration of industrialization in Muslim countries, and economic development will lead to technological advances.