A9 TV; September 2nd, 2011
· Almighty Allah relates; “Or do they have partners who have laid down a religion for them for which Allah has not given any authority?”Allah relates that they make up their own lawful and unlawful acts which are not decreed by Allah. Allah states the aberration of this act. “Or do they have partners?”Are there any partners they ascribe to Allah, may Allah forbid?
“which Allah has not given any authority?”Allah explains in the Qur’an how they lay those deeds they call to be lawful and unlawful by saying, “have laid down a religion for them?” That is Allah relating to us how bigotry came into being. In this verse 21 Allah accentuates all the details of bigotry saying, “Were it not for the prior Word of Decision, the judgment between them would already have been made.” Allah says that He would inflict trouble on them.“The wrongdoers will have a painful punishment.”
Allah calls it as persecution. Even they say that they are very devout, that they abide by the laws of the religion better than anyone else. But Allah adds that they are “idolators.”
· At some points destiny is closed, whereas at some points it is open. Even if people want it, they can not commit it. For instance, a Turkish-Islamic Union that will shed blood is impossible. But the Unity of Islam that will make peace, brotherhood, love, friendship prevail and that will open the path for Hazrat Mahdi (as) is entirely open. Why? Because it is an incident that has already happened. Think of as a videotape cassette; we are at the beginning of the cassette tape but soon we will be watching its end. Some time later, an hour later you start watching the middle of it; an hour and a half hour later, the cassette comes to an end. The cassette comes to an end in 1545. In 1545, the cassette comes to an end. It is the time of the Day of Judgment, insha’Allah. Until 1506, there is a vivid, joyful, active prevalence of the morality of Islam, insha’Allah.
· They tried to stop me. If they wanted, they could stop us a thousand times. I am a servant of Allah. I am an ordinary person. At those times freemasons were very active. We are already on the top of the list of the alleged Ergenekon terror organization. They strove with all their might and main; resorted to every sort of scheme or plot. Surely I do not include some of them; I mean some particular power centers. Some of them slandered us through the mainstream media sources they had; some of them plotted, made schemes etc. The newspapers mostly try to create a public opinion against us through defamation. But what a defamation! They constantly made headlines against us; gave us no pause for breath. So did the TV channels. What happened? Nothing. Thanks to Allah we proceeded assuredly, in a perfect manner.
· We defeated Darwinism, materialism all around the world. We explained the signs of faith. Now in America and Europe they declare with dignity that they are “Muslims.” In the past they concealed themselves, they did not feel at ease. Right now there exists a single understanding of Islam. Everyone has attained self confidence. We explained the signs leading to faith to such perfection that there has remained no issue left. For instance when they hold a debate, Muslims only ask them to enter a particular site, the Harun Yahya site. Even those who are against us feel the urge to recommend our websites because there is no other thing to do. For this reason each and every Islamic community benefits from our books. Some communities put a ban on us; the leader states the ban but the members read them. They access the Internet, purchase books and give them as gifts. Hundreds of thousands of books are being downloaded in a very short span of time. 14-15 millions of books are downloaded in a year; in only a year. This is a measure of our success, many thanks to Allah. Why? Because that is what is destined. Once Allah gives the strength, the issue is over. This is not our personal success; it is so because Allah ordains it so.
Surat al-Araf, 60-68
· “The ruling circle of his people”; the counterpart of the members of today’s alleged Ergenekon organization.“The ruling circle of his people said, ‘We see you in flagrant error.”They say, “You are not on the right path”, that is, “Not a Muslim that is on the right path.” What will they say to Hazrat Mahdi (as) in the End Times ? “You are also not on the right way” . Who tells it? Our Prophet (saas) tells it.
“He said, ‘My people, I am not in error at all but rather am a Messenger from the Lord of all the worlds.” This holds true for Prophet Noah (as). They slandered our Prophet (saas) in the same way as they did to Prophet Noah (as).
“We sent Noah to his people”as a Prophet. “My people, worship Allah!,’”That is what I want from you. I want you to serve Allah. “That is what Allah wants.” “You have no other god than Him.”He says, “Allah is the one” “I fear for you the punishment of a dreadful Day.’
He says,“I fear that you will be sent to Hell, to be subjected to the torment of Hell.”
“I am transmitting my Lord’s Message to you.” I communicate the provisions of Allah.“Giving you good counsel, and I know from Allah what you do not know.” “Allah relates this to me by way of revelation and I am transmitting them to you”.
“Or are you astonished that a reminder should come to you from your Lord by way of a man among you, to warn you and so that you might guard (against evil) so that hopefully you will gain mercy?’
They are astonished each time. Each time a new messenger comes, they feel astonished.
“But they denied him so We rescued him and those with him in the Ark. And We drowned the people who denied Our Signs. They were a blind people.”
”Dajjal is a tribe because his eye is also blind you know. “We rescued him and those with him in the Ark.”Allah will save those who are with Prophet Jesus (as) and Hazrat Mahdi (as), insha’Allah.
“And to ‘Ad We sent their brother Hud, who said, ‘My people, worship Allah! You have no other god than Him. So will you not have fear of Allah?’” Notice that there is also mention of La ilaha illAllah. Allah is the One, they speak of the Oneness of Allah beforehand and then tell them to have fear of Allah.
“The ruling circle of those of his people who were disbelievers said:” That is, the prominent people of the tribe are always arrogant, sapient people who are prone to corruption. A certain part of unbelievers; otherwise there are surely believers too. “‘We consider you a fool and think you are a liar.’
They are absolutely accused of insanity. They accused every prophet, messenger, saint, you also know Bediuzzaman Nursi, of insanity. Calling him insane, they sent him to mental hospital. Then they issued a report verifying that he is mentally healthy.
“‘We consider you a fool.’
So when unbelievers feel in trouble, they slander and say, “You are insane.” “and think you are a liar.”They say, “You are both insane and a liar.” What will they say to Hazrat Mahdi (as)? The very same words because this is the law of Allah; they have always done this. This is what every prophet was subjected to.
He said, ‘My people, I am by no means a fool.” This claimis refuted. How is it accomplished in the End Times? A report is issued and it is refuted. Then what did he say? “But rather I am a Messenger from the Lord of all the worlds.” I communicate the message, I am Mahdi (as), Insha'Allah.
“Transmitting my Lord’s Message to you, and I am a faithful counselor to you.” That is, he says I am a reliable person. “I am an honest, sincere, good-intentioned person.” This is understandable.
When an incident which took place in the time of our Prophet (saas) was related, the aspect which relates to this life is taken into consideration. Allah wants us to apply this verse into life. I interpret the aspect of the verse we apply to life. For instance Almighty Allah says, “Ruin to the hands of Abu Lahab and ruin to him”. The first interpretation of the verse is the one that concerns Abu Lahab. This is the first meaning. Yes, but is this the main intention? The main intention is the lesson we will take from here and how it is applied to life. I explain the lesson we take and how it is applied to life. Otherwise its overt meaning is clear. For instance Almighty Allah says to our Prophet (saas), “Did We not expand your breast for you?”this is a verse relating to the relieving of the heart of our Prophet (saas). Yes, but is it the only meaning? Is there any other meaning that applies to life, to the End Times, to us and the life after us? There is. That is what I am speaking of. The other part is already obvious. It is related in these interpretations. The first meaning is clear. It is very important to tell how the verse applies to life. As well as the importance of its direct meaning, the meaning that applies to life is very important. I am explaining the aspect that relates to life.
“By the fig and the oliveand Mount Sinaiand this safe land,We created
man in the finest mold. Then We reduced him to the lowest of the low”
Allah swears on the fig and olive. The first meaning is clear. But it is not all; there is a lesson that relates to life here. I mention that wisdom and the signs that the Qur’an shows. For instance, “By the fig and the olive”; the mountain of Olive; it is a place where Prophet Jesus (as) carried out his activities in Israel. Then there is a mention of Mount Sinai. This means thatsomething will happen in that region; there is something in the region of Sinai, the region of olives. Attention is also drawn to the fact that some of the beneficial features of figs and olives are spoken of. For instance, olives, and olive oil are the most beneficial oil for the human body. It is the most ideal oil. It is perfect in terms of the ratio of saturated and unsaturated oil acids and its content of Omega 3. It is perfect in terms of other Omega acids, and it is the oil that is created with the most perfect balance. There is also mention of it. For instance, the fig is also a very beneficial fruit. Some of them are known while some of them are still unknown. But there is also reference to a certain area and Mount Sinai.
“and this safe land”
When we say the “safe land”, we can consider it to refer to Medina when we think in terms of the time of our Prophet (saas). Mecca and Medina. But when we think in terms of the End Times, the “safe land”, with respect to faith, is Istanbul and Turkey. It refers to it. This is an interpretation, a sign. And in the time of Hazrat Mahdi (as) lands will be safe. How do we understand that? From the hadith. All lands will be safe. The lands of Islam will be safe. This is how the verse is interpreted in terms of the End Times.
“We created man in the finest mold”
With the golden ratio. Allah draws attention to the golden ratio. Human beings are created in the most beautiful form. This is a miracle. The placement of the of eyes, forehead, lips are perfect. Shifting their places to the right or left a few millimeters ruins it. Because Allah creates them with golden ratio and that is a miracle of aesthetics.
“Then We reduced him to the lowest of the low”
The fact that human beings can become prone to dajjal. Allah relates that while he (man) was healthy in his soul and body, he can also turn to dajjal and satan and fall into a very abject situation and come to the level of satan. What is “lowest of the low”? It is the well of Gayya in Hell. The lowest degree. It is the region where hypocrites and satan is thrown. The verse also refers to it.
“except for those who have faith and do right actions:they will have a wage which never fails”
So we understand that the most important thing is to have “faith”. The signs leading to faith. That is to say, having faith comes before having knowledge of Islamic law. So we need to first be mindful of one having faith. The signs leading to faith, faith based on knowledge. Then for a Muslim, it is primarily of importance to have faith. “Except for those who have faith”; he will first have faith, he will see the signs leading to faith, observe the artistry of Allah, see for himself the fallacy of darwinism and materialism, and examine all the wonders Allah creates in the universe. He will examine the structure of atoms, electrons, protons, the structure of the atom, chromosomes, the golden ratio, plants, flowers, the structure of the brain, the miracles of the Qur’an and have a profound faith. So faith comes first; after having faith, engaging in good deeds. Because he has faith, he become sincere. The second stage is to be sincere. After sincerity comes the good deeds. In this phase, one can start to have the knowledge of Islamic law. First faith, then sincerity, to be very sincere and then the Islamic law. That is to say, the lawful and the unlawful deeds. “they will have a wage which never fails” Allah states that He will give everlasting rewards.
“What could make you deny the Reckoning after this?
Darwinism, materialism, the system of dajjal. Allah draws attention to this. That means that there will be those dajjals who will make people deny the religion. In the End Times what is the greatest blasphemy of the history of the world? What is the unprecedented blasphemy? According to the hadith related by Muslim and other authentic hadith books, it is Darwinism and materialism, that is to say, the system of dajjal that has rendered all the world irreligious.
“What could make you deny the Reckoning?”
Darwinism makes one deny the Reckoning. Let’s say by 99.99 percent; This is what His Highness Muhammed Rashid Erol tells, it is Darwinism, materialism that makes 999 people out of 1,000 irreligious.
“Is Allah not the Justest of Judges?”
There are many people and states commanding the world. But Allah says,” I am over them all.” Thus the real dominion is the dominion of Allah. This means that the entire world must act in compliance with the Qur’an, and the provisions and morality of Allah must prevail all over the world. When we refer to Surat at-Tin, we see this point while considering its interpretation that relates to its application to real life. Its denotation is already apparent; when we read the Qur’an we already understand it. But what I speak of is the one aspect that applies to real life. I interpret it in a manner that has not been done before. All these are true; these are the firsthand interpretations. I do not make any preliminary study for it. I say whatever Allah inspires to my heart at that moment. This is my general method. I make unprecedented interpretations. And they are all true.
For instance there is a verse about “salat.” The scholars of Islamic law interpret them and we abide by them. But there are also Surah Yusuf, Surat al-Kahf. There are the verses that contain many signs to the End Times. The verses about the imprisonment of Prophet Joseph (as), his leadership refers to the system of Hazrat Mahdi (as). The story of Prophet Solomon (as) also refers to the worldly dominion of Prophet Solomon (as). What is related 1,400 years ago is happening right now. Allah refers to a glorious dominion in the story of Prophet Solomon (as). This has a meaning. It applies to real life. Our Prophet (saas) said, “Five people will dominate the world. As the fifth one, one of my sons, Muhammed Mahdi (as) will dominate the world”. What does Almighty Allah mean here? Allah relates the system of Hazrat Mahdi (as) in the stories of Zulkarnayn and Prophet Solomon (as). In the real sense of the word.
For instance the creation of matter from nothingness is recognized in the End Times. Allah says in the Qur’an, “I created from nothing.” After the Big Bang theory, they said, “It is true that the universe is created from nothing.” Thus they understood that what the Qur’an revealed was true. This happened at the End Times. Many scientific facts related in the Qur’an were disclosed in this century, especially in the most recent fifty years. The interpretation of Elmalılı was available then and Muslims benefited from it. At every age Allah sends great Islamic scholars. In the hadith it is narrated that at the beginning of every century, Allah sends mujaddids who renew the religion. Also in the End Times Allah sends them, and He sends Hazrat Mahdi (as) to renew the religion. We are also the vanguards of Hazrat Mahdi (as). I am, for instance, the vanguard of Hazrat Mahdi (as), a person who lays the basis for his efforts.
My interpretation would not be the same with the one made 400 years ago or 200 years ago. Allah makes mujaddids of a certain era make interpretations that relate to the needs of those people and they benefit from them. Imam Rabbani’s interpretations addressed the needs of his own time. So did the interpretation of Abdulgadir Gaylani. Muhammed Mahdi (as) will also interpret the Qur’an in compliance with his own age. Hazrat Mahdi is the greatest interpreter of the Qur’an. He is the greatest mujtahid, and we are his followers. A follower carries that scent. When one enters a garden of roses, he smells roses, insha’Allah. Therefore we also have that scent. Consequently, the fact that Muslims of the past did not know about these issues does not make them believers with imperfect knowledge because they acknowledged the main issues. That is what matters. They complied with what is lawful and unlawful and other provisions. Yet it might be that they did not see some of the miracles, and we may also not see some of the miracles they saw, because they witnessed some actual wonders. For instance in the time of Abdulkadir Geylani and Imam Rabbani they witnessed some wonders. We did not see them, but in the End Times we see the miracles of the Qur’an. By the means of those times they were unable to see them, but with the technology and means of this century we are able to see them, insha’Allah.
· Surely Muslims will eat the best of food, ride in the most luxurious cars and have the most quality attire. They will hear the best of words and use the best perfumes. They deserve the best of everything both in this world and the Hereafter. They think that when Hazrat Mahdi (as) comes, Muslims will have scarce means and they will live in dirty places, in basements. That is not the case. The system of Hazrat Mahdi is [made up of] glory and wealth. Wealth will be enormously abundant. Hazrat Mahdi (as) will distribute properties and people will ask for them although they have plenty. There will be so many properties that one will say; “Am I greedy? Am I the most greedy of this ummah? Is it becoming?” Because he had taken properties although he had many. He wants to give them back, but Hazrat Mahdi (as) rejects taking them back. Wealth will flow like rivers. We will plant fruit trees all over the streets. There will be no concrete, etc. We will build the glory and beauty of the Ottoman period by a thousand times, Insha’Allah. Avenues, streets, everywhere will turn into fair grounds, insha’Allah. The youth will be exuberant . They will be filled with joy and happiness. Do our citizens deserve shanties? By Allah’s leave, as the followers of Hazrat Mahdi (as) we will make them lead the best lives. All damp and dirty houses will be demolished, insha’Allah, and will be replaced by roomy, spacious houses, autobahns, etc. We will be instrumental in forming a glorious environment, insha’Allah. People will host one another, invite one another. Everywhere will be like a place of feasting. They will enjoy and we will make them live in joy. Not a drop of blood will be shed, insha’Allah. We will eliminate all weapons. No armaments. The expenses made on armaments will be diverted to welfare. Africa will have greater welfare than Paris, insha’Allah. People will be amazed at it, insha’Allah. Money is spent on blood, on human blood now. But money will be spent to make people happy, to make them laugh and live in joy, insha’Allah.2011-10-11 11:51:22